"Learn to Learn" is a non-profit organization for the development and consulting preschool, primary school and teacher education in Nepal.
It can be used in particular for the following objectives:
- Knowledge transfer in education
- Improving teaching quality
- Introduction of effective learning or new teaching methods
- Development of a sustainable form of pre-school to college
- Enabling education for needy children
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Assisting in the improvement of school equipment and teaching materials
- Improving the learning behavior of pupils
- Inclusion of gender and environmental issues as cross-cutting issues.
To achieve these goals, the association can, in particular with partner organizations working together locally and äufnen donations.